We are looking for a Lead Content Editor with excellent writing proficiency, who is curious and comfortable with cryptocurrencies and wishes to gain more experience working in a Blockchain start-up. The successful candidate will work closely with multiple teams and have the opportunity to publish content on behalf of the company.
Roles and responsibilities
- Cover a wide range of topics including DeFi, Web3, Fintech, NFTs and Traditional Markets
- Stay up to date with news, themes and narratives in the digital asset space and wider financial markets
- Proofread and copy edit content to ensure that the style of writing fits with the publication medium
- Work with the research and marketing teams throughout lifecycle of content creation to publication
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a content editor
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, english, finance or a related field
- Prior experience in critical and investigative writing/ equity or fixed income research/financial media/proven track record of blogging
- Be familiar with digital assets and decentralized finance
- Be familiar with SEO and content management softwares such as Wordpress
- Strong work ethics, detail oriented and a passion for excellence
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Strong written and communication skills
- Analytical and critical thinker
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire; Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive pay; On-site company gym; and a fun & global team!
Treehouse provides DeFi users with live analytics and risk metrics of their digital assets. We are building a unified and user-friendly interface to help users successfully manage their portfolio in the ever-changing world of DeFi. We aim to be the gateway for all traders to effectively manage their DeFi risk across chains and are backed by some of the top global VCs.